ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ

Unearthed Arcana Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In English Please :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tam
Admin
Admin
Tam

In English Please :) Empty
PostSubject: In English Please :)   In English Please :) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:30 am

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=251248

In English someone please?

Good Or Bad?

Will it change the amount of damage I do?
Back to top Go down
Prinol
Admin
Admin
Prinol

PostSubject: Re: In English Please :)   In English Please :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Well I've just read 10 pages of the crap and the general consensus is that they are going to nerf two weap fighting by reducing the amount of attacks, whilst introducing a new type of attack, which doesn't hit as often. This means all two weap fighting builds lose DPS and effectively the tempest monster build is much less effective, and other builds effected even more. Builds using two-handers, like falchions and the Epic Sword of Shadows, will be the least effected, so will be the main choice for raids.

A lot of people are not happy and most twf classes end up 25% less effective in melee, meaning a lot of builds will be gimped.

However, it might fix the lag issues on the high end raids, if your now gimped 'uber' green steel wielding build is actually considered useful enough to make the raid group.

So at least there's a silver lining of sorts lol
Back to top Go down
https://unearthedarcana.forumakers.com
Tam
Admin
Admin
Tam

PostSubject: Re: In English Please :)   In English Please :) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 am

So my lvl 20 will be useless - nice to know Mad
And I'll prob still get lag anyway Crying or Very sad

But thanks for replying Prin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fishcoli
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
fishcoli

PostSubject: Ahar   In English Please :) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 pm

I confess to have read none of the proposed changes. U joined several years ago to play a game that was, as much as could be achieved" a computer based version on D and D. My how times have changed. This game has little or no similarity to the original, in fact, I feel its an insult to call it D and D at all. The people who formed the original rule book would turn in their graves if they saw what was proposed. For one, I feel this is becoming a game for individuals not groups..the efforts to make guilds more competitive is a laugh...who judges who is best?? Personally I feel this guild has more to offer than most, as it focusses on the talents of the player as a person, not their ability to build a character that can beat the living daylights out of a mob before anyone else can. And, bye the way, when was the last dungeon build that depended upon ..sneak skills, diplomacy. range attack, disable traps, heals from a bespoke cleric, specific spells (researched and memorised), knowledge from npc's before the quest etc, etc. This is not D&D but if it was ...it would have been made by a specific type of lager we all know about to make us think it was... Bring back the olde days and let the kids play on...I prefer the thinking persons game.

Colin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In English Please :)   In English Please :) Empty

Back to top Go down

In English Please :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ  :: Welcome to the Unearthed Arcana :: General News-
Jump to: