ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ

Unearthed Arcana Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need An Answer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prinol
Admin
Admin
Prinol

Need An Answer? Empty
PostSubject: Need An Answer?   Need An Answer? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 am

Need an answer to a question? Post your query here.

If you need to know what Kyber dragonshards do, or what the benefit of an Everbright weapon is? Ask us here and one of us will provide you with an answer.

If we don't know, then we will endeavour to find the answer ourselves from the many DDO resources available.
Back to top Go down
https://unearthedarcana.forumakers.com
Rolando
Guild Council
Guild Council
Rolando

Need An Answer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need An Answer?   Need An Answer? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Ok, well you kown when you look at a item in the top right corner theres a number, can you tell me what this number means and how its worked out? for example ive some +1 dex boots and in the top right it says +6.
Yours thickly Rol.
Back to top Go down

Need An Answer? Empty
PostSubject: Item Bonuses   Need An Answer? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:42 am

In pnp game (and i assume in DDO) each special feature of an item is given an equivalent + bonus for purposes of costing item (and in DDO calculating Minimum level).. e.g. Vorpal is a +5 feature, so a +1 Vorpal sword becomes +6. Boots will have a +value based on quality of enhancements so +1 dex boots with a 5th level spell feature may have a value of +6 or higher. Important to bear the + value when it comes to crafting in shroud some truly silly combination of enhacements e.g. Slashing weapons of Ooze Bane are particularly useless but can be used to charge depleted cells later in shroud.

Hope this is helpful Rolando.
Back to top Go down
Rolando
Guild Council
Guild Council
Rolando

Need An Answer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need An Answer?   Need An Answer? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:03 pm

Yes ty agg good anwser Id never have kown. No need to worry about it then uness crafting Smile
Back to top Go down
FBLOKE69
Guild Council
Guild Council
FBLOKE69

Need An Answer? Empty
PostSubject: GREEN STEEL   Need An Answer? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:56 am

just done my 20th shroud run with start went to recive my reward and to my amazement had so much choice 3 +2 tomes and 3 +3 tomes as well as a cleansing essence havent taken reward yet but haave been told if u cleanse green steel wep ive got i can use another wep as well as an item ie googs without being penalised for using 3 green steel items any ideas any 1
Back to top Go down
Dex
Guild Council
Guild Council
Dex

Need An Answer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need An Answer?   Need An Answer? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:10 am

FBLOKE69 wrote:
just done my 20th shroud run with start went to recive my reward and to my amazement had so much choice 3 +2 tomes and 3 +3 tomes as well as a cleansing essence havent taken reward yet but haave been told if u cleanse green steel wep ive got i can use another wep as well as an item ie googs without being penalised for using 3 green steel items any ideas any 1

You don't really need to clense weapons, you can duel wield without any penalties (they feed on the mobs u kill), but you can only wear one unclensed clothing item as if you wear more than one they apparantly feed on you, you loose something like 30hp a tick until u die or take off the second.

Found the link here for DDO wiki :http://ddo.enterwiki.net/page/Green_Steel_item_crafting_steps

to quote it:

WARNING: You cannot equip more than one Green Steel Clothing Item at this time (Weapons do not count). Doing so will cause you to take damage every few seconds until you die. If you receive a Raise Dead, or Release your Soul, you will likely die almost immediately after coming back to life. This is due to the Taint of Shavarath on the item, which must be cleansed by Essence of Cleansing. The Essence is only available as a 20th completion reward of the Raid. You can freely dual-wield weapons however, and wear a single clothing item.

Now go and build something suitable for start, i suggest ooze guard would be appropriate "occasionally an ooze will be released from your poo pants to fight at your side" Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need An Answer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need An Answer?   Need An Answer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need An Answer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ  :: Welcome to the Unearthed Arcana :: Questions, Maps, Guides and Walkthroughs-
Jump to: